Our day started off pretty well. Garrett had a great morning nap so I wasn't so worried about his afternoon nap...so we kept him up so he could "eat" with us but as soon as we sat down to eat, he needed to eat and went right to sleep! Earlier we gave Garret his first "lunch" which went well...he is such a great eater!
After we cleaned up from lunch we went downstairs to tackle the puzzle. My dad loves puzzles so Tom got a puzzle for us to work on during the day. Dad had Gabriela and Tom sorting the pieces and before you knew it all the edge pieces were put in place! Needless to say all 1500 pieces weren't put in all the right places at the end of the day but it was fun trying to put as much together as possible.
Before Dad and Chere left to go home, Dad had to get the clarinet out and play us a few tunes. Garrett didn't know what to think of Granddaddy's talent but his curiosity certainly was perked!
I am thankful to live in a country where we can be free to worship our Creator! I am so thankful for my husband, who takes care of me and loves me. I am thankful for my healthy precious baby boy. I'm thankful for the memories we are making as a new family of three and I look forward to many more memories. I'm thankful for my family and good friends that surround me with their love, words, and prayers. I am so thankful for this life!
No comments:
Post a Comment