
YAY for Spring! I love seeing the trees and even the grass come back to life. It just instantly makes me feel better! Last year around this time Tom's parents were down helping us finish our basement and before they left they bought Garrett his very own tree. Tom and I planted it a few weeks before Garrett arrived (it was on the "before Garrett gets here to-do list"). After we came home on Sunday we noticed that there were many more blooms that had appeared even from just that morning. We had to take a little picture break by the tree after we enjoyed a nice family walk around town. I look forward to watching the tree grow along with Garrett!
You guys have grass and trees and flowers!!! So jealous! :) Garrett is such a gorgeous little boy. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute idea! Gorgeous flowers on that tree :)
ReplyDelete