Here is a video of him walking about a week later. I think he was trying to tell me he was ready for dinner! We are so proud of him!!!!
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
A Walking we will go!
It finally happened!!! Garrett started walking! The Sunday before school started back for teachers Garrett walked pretty much the whole day. All 3 of us were just patiently waiting for this to happen. We were so happy to see this little fella become a walker. :)
Here is a video of him walking about a week later. I think he was trying to tell me he was ready for dinner! We are so proud of him!!!!
Here is a video of him walking about a week later. I think he was trying to tell me he was ready for dinner! We are so proud of him!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment