For a few years now we've been having homemade pizza just about every Friday. Tom's mom gave us a really easy recipe and ever since we've been making it! Tom and I usually rent a movie on Friday's and watch it after Garrett goes to sleep so this Friday I decided to let Garrett in on the movie fun. We set up TV trays downstairs and watched Rio while we ate our pizza.
For awhile now whenever Garrett is really happy when we are somewhere eating and he's sitting beside one of us after every bite he'll just lean over and give you a hug. I guess he's just saying thanks for filling my "love tank!" That evening he was taking turns hugging both of us between bites. He felt so special! We all enjoyed our pizza and a movie! Looking forward to many more!
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys are too cute! We also have pizza on Fridays - it's such a fun tradition!
ReplyDelete