When Tom and I stopped at Aruba on our cruise we enjoyed walking around town visiting the shops and just enjoying the scenery. We figured that Garrett would like exploring too! Check out our day around town.
This was Garrett's first trip in a taxi as we were gearing up to do some grocery shopping on the 2nd day of being in Aruba.
We took Garrett to this iguana hang out that we learned about on our cruise from a man we met on the ship. We knew Garrett would enjoy looking at these little critters!
Running around town!
I was a little nervous about traveling out of the country with Garrett but I'm so happy Tom talked me into it! He had by far the time of his life! He still talks about it and wants to go back. Maybe one day we will!
No comments:
Post a Comment