Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

We were still snowed in for Valentine's Day but Tom had to return to work.  We stayed home and played all day long!  It's so nice to hang out with the boys during the day.

Tom had ordered me flowers for Valentine's day and they were to be delivered to school but since we had a snow day the florist had to deliver them to our house.  They called to make sure that they could safely get to my door to make their delivery.  What a memory!

Since I had some time at home during the day I set up the table for a Valentine's dinner.  We had a fancy dinner and Garrett was pretty excited about eating dinner by candle light!  Tom and I enjoyed a nice steak dinner while Garrett enjoyed gourmet hotdogs and carrot sticks with ranch!




Then I got to spoil my lovely loves with little Valentine gifts.





I LOVE MY BOYS!
Check out Graham's fish face!  One of his latest tricks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment