This memorial day was a little low key for us. We were missing our normal holiday buddies Gabriela and Sebastian. So we just stuck around our house and washed cars and played outside in our little pool.
Graham wasn't too keen on getting in the pool but he enjoyed watching Garrett go up and down the slide and splashing in the water.
Graham's favorite activity was to crawl in and out of the little red car. He loves this thing. I think it occupied him just about the whole time we were outside before dinner!
For dinner we had a hot dog and hamburger cook out and Garrett got to eat his very first s'more. He was just beside himself!
Years ago my sister had gotten us a s'more maker. I didn't know how much we would use it but believe it or not we probably use it about 3 or 4 times a year. This was the first time Garrett got to see it used and taste a s'more. He loved roasted the marshmallow and loved eating it with chocolate and graham crackers.
Graham enjoyed his version of a s'more...just the graham cracker. I tried to give him a tiny piece of a marshmallow but he was not interested. He just sat back and watched his brother enjoy the experience. I can't wait to the day we can all make and eat s'mores together!
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment