Monday, August 11, 2014

1st Day of School!

Wow! I can't believe how fast my little guys are growing!  Garrett is starting "school" in the 4-year old preschool class and my little Graham will be joining in at the same daycare in the 2 year old class as one of the youngest in the room.   Here they are the morning that started their new journey!


This is a typical Graham pose/look.  LOVE IT!

They both survived the day and you know it went well when Graham's shirt was covered in snack, lunch, and more snack!  He even took a great nap on his new rest mat!  I am proud of my littlest guy.  Garrett said he sang the ABC's forwards and backwards today in the big kids class!  Way to go buddy.  As for me my first day of school was the best ever!  I'm going to enjoy this group of 2nd graders a lot this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment