Sunday, September 25, 2011

Get Ready for Some Football!

HSC football season has arrived!  This was the second game of the season but it was the first for Garrett and I.  We headed out to the game despite the gloomy weather...which we were hoping for the best.
Here we are "tailgating" before the game. 


Garrett just thought eating in the back of the jeep was the coolest thing ever!!!  I do have to admit it was pretty cool! :)

The rain did decide to make an appearance so Garrett and I decided to hang out in the post office.  He enjoyed playing with all the mailboxes and watching all the people come in to escape the rain.  Once the rain stopped we made it outside.  We even got to see the Tiger, which Garrett kept roaring at...which was also incredibly cute! 



Needless to say it was an adventurous first football game for us!  Looking forward to another game...hopefully with sunnier weather!

2 comments: