Saturday, October 8, 2011
1st Sick Day Ever!!!
Wow! I can't believe Garrett waited this long to have his first sick day...almost a whole year and a half! Tom had a special luncheon at work so I was the lucky one that got to stay home with our little sick one. Garrett had a fever of 101. Even when he's sick he is such a cutie pie. We would play for a little bit and then he would have to take a short cuddle break and then it was back to playing. He took a pretty long afternoon nap, which allowed me to catch up on some housework that has taken a backseat since school has started. I enjoyed spending the whole day with Garrett, it made me realize how much I miss our lazy summer days together. Only about 150 some school days till our special summer time! Oh how I look forward to it!!! :)
I forgot to mention that Garrett discovered the many joys of a laundry basket on this day! He enjoyed filling it up with books, climbing in, and reading. Oh and he also loved pushing the basket everywhere too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment