After that Tom took him over to the craft fair and just let him run around. Which all the ladies loved to see! I think we'll have to watch out for this little man when he gets older! We got a little charmer on our hands!
Monday, November 21, 2011
Brunch with Santa...I think!?!
Our Relay team at school hosted a Brunch with Santa. I agreed to help with this so Tom was the lucky one to take Garrett for a special pancake breakfast. First you have to understand that pancakes I think are Garrett's absolute favorite food. He can eat them for breakfast or dinner and I'm sure lunch would be ok too but we haven't tried yet. Garrett was so excited to get his pancakes! I was helping pass out pancake tickets so I got to see our little bundle of joy walk up to the door. He was just beyond happiness as he pressed his face up close to the glass door and just began knocking! It was so adorable. He gobbled up his pancakes and I'm sure some of Tom's too! We attempted to get a picture with Santa but Garrett wasn't exactly feeling it so we just let me have fun coloring and be-bopping to the music.
After that Tom took him over to the craft fair and just let him run around. Which all the ladies loved to see! I think we'll have to watch out for this little man when he gets older! We got a little charmer on our hands!
After that Tom took him over to the craft fair and just let him run around. Which all the ladies loved to see! I think we'll have to watch out for this little man when he gets older! We got a little charmer on our hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment