Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!

I love the fall, pumpkins, and super cute costumes.  This year Garrett was a tiger.  We thought he would love to be a Tiger because he loved seeing the HSC tiger at the football games.  When we got his costume in the mail, Tom had taken it out of the package and had hung it on the kitchen chair.  As soon as Garrett saw the costume, he was reaching for it and stoming his foot, saying "iger, iger, iger" for tiger.  I wanted to wait until Tom got home to try his costume on but how could I resist this sweet little request! :)

His favorite part of the costume was the paws.  After a few alterations it fit perfectly...now it was time to show off this handsome tiger.

We had to practice wearing our costume, so Garrett and I ventured out to Tom's work and practiced saying trick or treat! :)


Next was our churches "trunk or treat."  Garrett loved seeing all the other costumes too!





A couple of days later we made it to a couple of trunk or treats in town here. He had so much fun running around as a tiger!





No comments:

Post a Comment