Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  
This New Years was spent spending time together!  After Garrett went to bed Tom and I stayed up watching some of the movies we got for Christmas before it was time for the ball to drop ... or I should probably say we tried to stay awake to see the ball drop.  We are sadly finding it harder and harder to stay awake each year.  Our New Year's present was being woken up by the sweetest, cutest boy ever!  Even though Tom and I were still tired from staying up late, this little one however was just raring to go!

He spent the whole day running around the basement playing with his new toys and just loving life.  Oh to be a kid again!

This year my resolution is to savor every moment.  I'm trying to not sweat the small stuff but to really enjoy the now!  Here's to a great year full of sweet moments and wonderful blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment