Saturday, February 18, 2012

Go Tigers!

Garrett is going be just like his daddy.  He loves to watch sports but most importantly he LOVES basketball.  We had taken him to a HSC b-ball game a few weekends before but this weekend was THE GAME!  We were ready to go, Tom had ordered all of us HSC fan wear.  Garrett got a new hat and shirt, I got a super cute headband, and Tom got a new shirt as well.  We got the news things on game day so I slipped the shirt on Garrett and put on his hat.  He was ready to go.  He loved looking just like daddy.  Whenever the crowd got wild, Garrett joined right in.  I think he loved being able to yell and scream without me telling him to be quiet.






After the game we joined the McPhersons at Moe's for dinner.  Their girls were all decked out in their HSC gear and after dinner the kids were just raring to be silly.  In the middle of Moe's they decided to do Ring Around the Rosie.  Needless to say they captured the attention of everyone in there.  Luckily I had my camera ready!



No comments:

Post a Comment