Entertaining a 2 year old always keeps you on your toes. I am always looking for something to keep Garrett occupied while still learning something. Well here are just a few things that are keeping us busy this summer.
Painting Robots has been a popular activity. I think he has painted about 20 different robots and counting! (or at least it feels like it)
Play - doh has also been a popular activity. I mean who doesn't like play - doh?!?
Since it has been so hot outside we've had to do a lot more playing inside. Here Garrett is trying out his tricycle in hopes that he can reach the pedals. He's almost there!
We ordered Garrett his own set of headphones for our trip to Aruba while he watches a video on the plane. He was super excited to try them out. It lasted a whole 10 minutes! haha I'm sure he'll get used to them as he uses them more. :)
Of course our weekly highlight has been our trip to the library. We enrolled Garrett into the summer reading program and whenever he has "read" 10 books he gets a prize out of the treasure chest. He has been looking forward to his treasure chest trip each week. Wonder what he'll get next week?
Playing with the dinosaurs at the library...
No comments:
Post a Comment