Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome Graham!

On March 14th 2013 at 10:22 we welcomed Graham Martin to this world!  We had our last doctors appointment yesterday and he pretty much told us we would have a baby by tomorrow afternoon and to go and enjoy a nice dinner together.  Well that's just what we did!  I started having contractions late that evening and they had gotten about 5/7 minutes apart and I guess I just was not believing that it was happening and decided to just go to bed, I woke up a few times and then decided to go take a hot shower and then go on to the hospital.  Well I guess being me, I washed my hair and then thought what was I thinking now I got to fix it.  So I began drying my hair, having to stop between contractions and then thought I have to finish drying and then I began curling it between contractions so you know I had to finish!  Well as soon as I was done I told Tom that we HAD to go!  Here is the picture Tom took before we left the house.  He knows my heart and knew later I would have wanted this picture but at the moment I so didn't want it taken...wish I only smiled a little prettier...oh well!  :)

 

We made it to the hospital just in time, I was fully dilated and ready to push.  An hour and 20 minutes after arriving to the hospital we had baby Graham!  It was such a precious moment and I will never forget it!  He weighed 7 lbs. 11 oz. and was 20 inches long.







Enjoying our "Stork Dinner"

This is Garrett when he first saw Graham!  So precious...Get ready for some hugs and kisses Graham!





 All of my boys' hands

Our First Family Picture



No comments:

Post a Comment