You know when you take a picture just to take one because it's a moment you want to keep forever but yet it doesn't really have a story to go with it...well here is one picture that fits in that category!
We were just heading to church one morning and Garrett often complains of the sun in his eyes and of course his sunglasses didn't make it in the car so what do you do? Wear mommies spare sunglasses that are kept in the car! He does this often and this morning I actually had may camera with me! We even had his "girl" frog sitting in her "carseat" which is the cupholder attached to his car seat to keep him company!
These pictures actually do have a story. This picture marks about 38 1/2 weeks and shortly after this picture was taken I was getting breakfast together and I thought my water broke so we scrambled to get things together and Tom and I made our way to the hospital. Well turns out it was a false alarm. I guess my nerves are starting to get to me! Well at least we know where to go when Graham really decides to come!
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment