Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Birthday America!

I just love 4th of July.  I love hanging out with friends and of course my cute little family!  I love how warm it is and how you get to spend time outside and of course eating tons of yummy food!  As a part of the summer library reading program we went to the 4 of July celebration and enjoy a nice cool popsicle on a hot summers day!


This year we gathered at the Beasley farm to eat and enjoy fireworks.  Our church family enjoyed dinner first and then we made it outside to see some fireworks.  Before it was fireworks time we got to visit with Becky's chickens and check out how they were doing from our last visit in April.  Garrett enjoyed chasing them around!  While we waited for the first works to get started we all enjoyed great conversations that spurred some great belly laughs.  This was one of the best 4th of July's to date!





No comments:

Post a Comment