Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas Eve excitement

This Christmas Tom was able to take the whole week off minus the morning of Christmas Eve.  We have been enjoying having him home to share in the Christmas excitement and cheer.  Christmas eve was filled with so much joy!  We enjoyed a quiet day at home beginning with a pancake breakfast!



and then headed off to church for our Christmas eve service and had Sebastian over for dinner.  We enjoyed sweet and sour pork chops, rice, broccoli, and rolls.  It was delish!  After dinner we dressed up the boys in their matching Christmas PJ's and let them be silly!  I think this was by far the highlight of Garrett's day.  At this moment he LOVES to match Graham...which I know won't last forever but I'll take it!  He was so excited to have footed PJs again!  Check out these two goofballs!  





After the boys went to bed Tom, Sebastian, and myself started a game of chicken foot dominoes.  We were very close to finishing the game but realized just how late it was getting and we needed to get ready for Christmas!  So we sent Sebastian back home and Tom and I made sure that everything was in the perfect place for Christmas morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment