Saturday, March 15, 2014

Graham's FIRST Birthday!


Graham is growing so quickly.  He loves to hang out with his brother, make funny faces, and of course eat!  We celebrated his actually birthday at home with the four of us and then the next day he had his first birthday party!

On his actual birthday I sent some cupcakes to his sitter's house to share with his friends.  That night after dinner he had his first taste of birthday cake.




As you can see he wasn't quite sure what to make of it.  I think he's going to be my salty treat guy and Garrett will be my sweet tooth!

After the cupcake adventure we moved onto presents.  I think Garrett was a little more excited than Graham.  I'm sure he will soon love to open presents!  He got a dog and cat puzzle from Garrett and he got a cool turtle reader/music maker from daddy and me.  He was thrilled to try out his new toys with his brother.








No comments:

Post a Comment