Monday, March 3, 2014

ODAC weekend

The tradition still stands!  We made it to the ODAC's Garrett's 4th and Graham's 1st.  Tom looks forward to this weekend all year long!  I must admit I'm reluctant at first but it always turns out to be a pretty fantastic weekend.  Graham didn't know what to think of everything but he did fairly well and as long as Garrett had some iPad time he was golden!

We made our way down on Saturday for that evening game.  We were able to cheer HSC to a victory and stayed the night and cheered the tigers on for the championship game on Sunday...sadly they did not win but they tried their best!

Graham surprisingly fell asleep during Sunday's game.  I think being away from home and being on the go for the past day and half finally caught up.  Garrett enjoyed getting to go to the Tiger room before and during the game for snacks, stickers, and an opportunity to roam around.


No comments:

Post a Comment