Tom's parents really wanted to bless the boys with a swing set so our first mission was to find a swing set. We piled in the cars and made our way to town. I got to drive Nina and the convertible while the boys rode in the Jeep. This was my first time driving and riding in a convertible with the top down. I must admit it was FuN!
We found the perfect swing set and were ready to put it together when we got home. Here are the boys hard at work. As you can see Garrett was the supervisor and was making sure they put it together the right way!
A selfie with Roxy! :)
They were here over father's day weekend. Nina and I fixed a special steak dinner for the dads and of course all yummy desserts! Tom and I got to treat them to one of our favorite restaurants on Father's day. . . The Fish n Pig, the best BBQ in town! Then the next day we got to eat some of Papa's smoked BBQ. Such as treat! Nina and Papa's visit was short and sweet but it was filled with lots of good memories like always. I love how they take the time to come and see us and just soak up the kids and savor every moment. I know Garrett and Graham will always remember these special visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment