Saturday morning while eating homemade cinnamon rolls we decided to make a spontaneous trip to the Natural Bridge Zoo. We knew the boys would love to go out and see some animals. Graham has gotten to really enjoy watching animals and things outside. So we knew that this would be an awesome day!
We enjoyed a picnic lunch first and then made our way into the zoo. First we watched the white tiger and then went to feed the billy goats. Garrett was brave enough to feed them this time. Graham just hung back with me just giggling.
We had to get our picture taken too! :)
I always love seeing the flamingos. Maybe it's because they are PINK!
Studying the deer very closely as Garrett feeds them.
These were the smart ones. . . staying out of the sun!
Next we visited the Giraffes. I think this was everyone's favorite or well it was mine ;). The giraffe wouldn't eat out of your hand he wanted to eat out of the bag! It was weird because you could feel his tongue reaching in the bag. Garrett and Graham got a kick out of watching this guy eat!
Feeding the llamas!
Watching the monkeys swing!
I didn't get a picture because our hands were full but we fed some REALLY hungry camels. They kept pushing each other out of the way to eat. One lady next to us was getting her bag ready to feed them and one camel just reached on down and grabbed the whole bag. You should have heard Garrett laughing. . . it was priceless!
Taking some pictures of on our way out!
I know one day this picture will embarrass Graham but it's just too funny not to share! Needless to say you can tell our trip to the zoo was about finished! :)
My three guys! LOVE THEM!!!
Hi there! I just found your blog as your last name is the same as ours, and I believe you and I share the same first name! Am I correct?
ReplyDelete