He enjoyed getting to know more about Jesus and I loved being able to talk to him about how great Jesus is. One night before bed he was asking if he had to get on the cross before he went to heaven like Jesus did and I said he didn't need to. He then asked why? I replied that we didn't have to because Jesus did it for us. Then he asked why would he do that? This. Is. My. Favorite. Part. I answered because he LOVES us that much! and Garrett got THE BIGGEST smile ever on his face and said WOW! Just that conversation made VBS worth it! I'm so thankful for our church teaching even the littlest ones about Jesus!
Friday night was our VBS celebration and we all got to join Garrett for a hot dog dinner. He was awarded best secret agent for his age group and he picked out spy glasses for his prize.
Here is Garrett getting his participation certificate for completing Secret Agent training.
Thanks again Concord for an outstanding VBS!
No comments:
Post a Comment