Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkin Time

We've been looking forward to this all year long!  Garrett loved going to the Pumpkin Patch with daddy last year so this year I got to take the two boys.  I'm not sure if Graham really knew what all was in store but he liked riding in the barrels, picking a pumpkin, and running the patch.  The daycare does a good job with organizing the field trip and the kids love having free reign over the farm.

Here we are waiting to caravan to the pumpkin patch!



Enjoying a hayride to the patch
 Searching for the perfect pumpkin. . .




 just diggin' around . . . Garrett loved playing with this toy!



Garrett and Emma riding in the barrel train.  Graham and I got to ride together.


"Milking a cow"

I tried to take a classic brother picture but one just wasn't feeling it so this is what I was able to get!  :)



After the field trip we went back home to finish our "mommy day" as Garrett likes to call them.  It sure was fun hanging out with these two cuties!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment