Here are a few pictures of things he made in Sunday School.
Moses and the burning bush.
In Sunday School he was asked if he found a dollar what should he do with it and replied..."Take it to Chucky Cheese!" Poor thing hasn't even been before...guess he really wants to! Also made me realize an area we could work on...spending money wisely. :)
One day at preschool they were working on the letter J and the teachers were all proud of him because when he finished his work he wrote Jesus all by himself. He was excited to tell me when I picked him up. Once we got in the car we were still talking about it and I asked him how he knew how to spell Jesus and I said it must be from a song and he said...no it was on the board...that's my secret! hahaha!
Here's my little man being a big boy...coloring with markers! Don't worry they're mess free! Thanks Crayola!
No comments:
Post a Comment