Before Garrett was born Tom and I both were nervous how Lance, our Westie, would react to the new addition. We let Lance sniff and "check out" Garrett's car seat, stroller, play mat, and many other things. Tom and came home from the hospital before Garrett and me. He brought a blanket Garrett was wrapped up in for Lance to sniff to recognize Garrett's scent. Tom said Lance ran around all excited. Now when we all come back home he not only has to greet Tom and me but also Garrett, he loves to sniff his car seat to make sure he's with us.
He does pretty well around Garrett and when we remind him to be gentle, Lance knows to take a step back. Lance often reminds us that he doesn't want to be left out too and just wants to be around. 
He follows the "rule" better than I do and takes a nap when the baby naps. :) They are both too cute!
Last night after Tom was cuddling Garrett before going to bed...guess who wanted to be cuddled too...Lance! I just had to take a picture. Lance was even resting his head on Garrett's legs. Even the other night I heard Garrett crying and I noticed that it sounded a little
I have a feeling once Garrett gets older these two will be inseparable!
What an awsomne your first Father's Day was. What a great idea in witch to celebrate. Garrett looks like he really enjoyed it. LeeAnn you have captured both of your men's hearts and attention. You are truly blessed amoung women!
ReplyDelete