Tuesday, June 15, 2010

typical day in Rasey Town



I just LOVE spending time with my little man everyday. I am enjoying every minute of it and I am so blessed to have the whole summer to spend with him. Tom reminded me that if I wasn't a teacher, yesterday would have been my first day back to work! I don't think I could imagine leaving him which also scares me to think how I'm going to feel in August. But for now I'm going to enjoy each minute!




Here are a few snap shots of a typical day in Rasey Town!


Garrett just started smiling for real on June 5th! Tom was the lucky one and got the first smile. I guess that means Garrett will say mommy first...right? :) We just love this little man's smile...who wouldn't!


After each feeding Garrett and I enjoy some "playtime" together before he takes a nap. Sometimes we "play" on his ocean mat...which he loves...read books, take a short walk, and or do tummy time. Tummy time is his least favorite time but he's started to enjoy it more as he gets stronger. Check out this shot of our little man! He's all ready for Hampden Sydney! Go Tigers!!!


Of course "big brother" can't be forgotten. He wanted to participate in tummy time too!



Garrett loves to sit and nap in his papasan chair just relaxing and waiting for daddy to come home.






Here's a picture of both my guys relaxing after a long day. I sure do love them both!





1 comment: