Friday, October 1, 2010

*5 Months*


Wow! 5 months already...going back to work has really made the time zoom by! I just love our little man. He is such a good little guy. He has really adjusted well to his new schedule, I'm still trying to get a hang of it :)

He is now wanting to go to bed earlier in the evenings. He is pretty much ready by about 6:30-6:45 for bed. He is still eating every 3 hours during the day with every 2 hours in the afternoon. He has stopped his 8pm feeding but still eats at 10pm. He has been sleeping until 7 in the morning. We will soon embark on the adventure of trying solid food!


Taking his monthly picture this time around he "found" his white teddy bear. It was too cute. When he turned his head and he saw it for the first time you could almost imagine him saying..."I didn't know you were up here! I'm glad I have a friend!" He is so adorable! I just love the little man! :)

See you in a month my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment