Mmmmmmm.....good!?! We started Garrett with rice cereal shortly after he turned 5 months. We felt like he was still hungry so we thought it was a good time to start. Here are a few shots of him trying it out for the first time. He wasn't quite sure what to do at first. I know he'll soon get the hang of it.

He kept reaching for the spoon...so we just had to hold his hand so he could actually eat something. :)After a week of cereal we added fruit. I have taken on the duty of making his baby food. It's not too hard. I love to cook so I actually feel like I'm making him dinner...which I guess I am. :) His first fruit was bananas...and he loved them! (He must take after his daddy...bananas are not my favorite!) He also loves apples. Even when I was pregnant whenever I ate an apple he would go crazy kicking.
I couldn't resist this photo-op. After trying several fruits, we gave him peas. He wasn't sure about them! Then I added apples to the peas and he enjoyed them much better that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment