Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Toothless Wonder

Even though Garrett doesn't have any teeth yet he is on the move!  He is crawling ALL over the place!!! One day last week while I was folding laundry in his room he just kept getting into everything and I was almost finished folding the clothes so I just put him in his crib with a few toys.  I left the room to put the towels away and I came back to find this...
He had pulled himself to a standing position all by himself!  When I came in I said "What are you doing?!?" and it startled him and he started to giggle.  It was priceless!  I just a had to snap a few more photos of this adorable little guy!


This week we've been playing a lot down in the basement with our new toys and he did it again!  He pulled himself up!  I quickly was able to snap a picture but was not as successful with making a video of it.  I guess he got a little camera shy! :) Here's the video of him trying to pull up.  Enjoy! 



1 comment: