Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All lined up!

Garrett and I have been enjoying our snow days together.  Granted the weather is not the best but the company sure is!  We have been enjoying lots of play time together with his new toys.  He is such an active little guy!  He plays hard and naps well....well most of the time. :)  The other day when it was about time for his afternoon nap to be over I heard him "talking" so I went to go get him up and I found him sitting up giggling and babbling peeking through the slats of the crib to see me.  When I got up to the crib I realized what he had been giggling about.  He had lined up his binkies in his crib...oh how funny!  See we have been keeping all his binkies in his crib so in the middle of the night he knows to just reach around and he'll find one.  I'm not sure if he new what he was doing with his binkies but I do know that they were not like that when he started his nap!  oh how the little things make us smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment