
Basketball season has started! Tom LOVES basketball and I must admit I love spending my time with Tom at the games. This past Saturday was Garrett's first basketball game. I wasn't sure how it would go since it was during his nap time but we made sure he had a good nap that morning and he slept on the way to the game. When we first got there he just sat on our laps and his head was going back and forth watching the basketball. It was so cute watching him track the ball. Of course the highlight of the game was spending some quality time with Ms. P. It's always a treat hanging out with her. We just love Ms. P! Garrett was well prepared for the HSC game with his "tiger" shirt and his own mini basketball. Here's to more basketball games!
Loved seeing you there!
ReplyDeleteYay Ms. P! I love love love that picture! :)
ReplyDelete