
I absolutely LOVE Valentine's Day! I have always loved this holiday ... it's a day to tell all your friends and family just how much you love them! This Valentine's was extra special because it was Garrett's first V-day! Just the weekend before we had a "Treat for your Sweet" party at our house and I had so much fun decorating our house in pink and red (my two favorite colors!). Also I needed a pretty good excuse to make a red velvet trifle. :) Our little get-together kicked off the valentine season for our family. We enjoyed several treats throughout the week.
 |
Of course Lance needed to be
apart of the present opening |
On the evening of Valentine's day Garrett opened his few gifts from Nina and Papa and from us. Check out the video of Garrett opening Nina and Papa's gift. It is too precious.
Wish we had been at that party.. :)
ReplyDelete