Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Watching Graham Grow!

We are all getting very excited to meet our newest addition Graham.  Garrett loves hugging my belly and yelling into it "Hi Graham, We love you!"  I just can't wait to see these two together.  Hopefully Graham will be equally excited as Garrett.

Here are a few pictures we have taken along the way.

Week 26

Week 29

A few of my girlfriends from school decided to surprise me with a baby shower dinner.  I just thought I was going out to eat with two ladies and SURPRISE...it was all my close teacher friends!  They surprised me at Cracker Barrel and we enjoyed a nice dinner and of course Graham and even Garrett got blessed with some really nice presents.  I just LOVE my girlfriends and can't wait for Graham to meet them! 


                                                



The girls from church even got together and we enjoyed a lunch at Becky's house.  Sweet Stephanie even came down for the weekend to enjoy the celebration too!  

Gabriela made the cake :) 



Garrett has enjoyed "helping" put away Graham's new things.  We have been getting Graham's room ready and I have begun taking out Garrett's old baby toys and he's been making sure that they still work.  He is ready to show Graham how to play with everything!  









No comments:

Post a Comment