This Father's day was pretty exciting! It's not just Garrett and I celebrating how wonderful our "daddy" is now we have one more little person! My friend Kari made the boys ties so I decided to dress them up! Garrett loved matching Graham and enjoyed being like a grown up with his tie! :)
I had the boys make Tom a super cute tree. I painted Garrett's hand and Grahams foot (thought the foot would be a little easier to manage) to be the top part of the tree. Convincing Garrett not to tell Tom what we did was the hard part but he did a fine job of keeping our little secret.
We spent the day together as a family and celebrated our great Dad! Thanks Tom for being a loving father to our special boys! We ALL love you so very much!
Sunday, June 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment