Yay the snow finally came! It wasn't much but it was enough to call a snow day and it made one little 3 year old super excited! He just couldn't wait to go outside! After bundling both of them up we made our way outside. I can't remember the temperature but I think it ranged from REALLY REALLY COLD to REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY COLD that day. I kept Graham outside just long enough to take a picture and then put him back inside right next to the door so I could see him while Garrett played outside in the snow. Our SNOW FuN I think lasted for about 30 minutes! It was just soooo cold!
I don't think Graham knew what to think of all the clothes I put on him!
Garrett's new favorite snack...snow!
All safe and warm inside!
Of course we came in to warm up with some hot cocoa and a movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment