Saturday, January 4, 2014

A day with Mommy!

Garrett and I had a special day together.  Graham went to the sitters and Garrett and I headed out to town!  We started our day with a visit to his favorite play area Kid's Cove without any time limits!  He surprised me and didn't want to play as long as I was thinking but he had so much fun showing me all the things he could climb.  



Then we enjoyed a quiet picnic lunch at Kids Cove.  We packed our lunch and Garrett thought that was the coolest thing! 



Next we had a few errands to run but don't worry Garrett was rewarded with a sweet treat at Sweet Frog! We enjoyed spending the day together but he was ready to pick his brother up!  The next day was a Graham and mommy day but his included a well visit at the doctors! ...not as much fun


No comments:

Post a Comment