Thanks for the visit Ebony...we look forward to the next one!
Sunday, July 31, 2011
***A Friendly Visit ***
This morning I had a yard sale and in between "customers" I was on Facebook and saw that a special friend was going to be in our neck of the woods. So I quickly called her and wanted to catch up. As timing works out she was able to stop by our house that morning and stay for a short bit. Of course there is never a dull moment with Ebony! Our conversations were filled with old memories as well as sharing some new memories with each other. In our visit she was able to meet and play with Garrett. He loved playing with Ebony's car keys and even enjoyed setting off the car alarm several times. I mean isn't that red button meant to be pushed?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment