This week Tom had another business trip in Charlottesville so we all piled into the car and made our way! We were staying downtown and so I was able to take Garrett to the Children's Museum the fist day we were there. He calls children museums "silly houses" I guess he calls it this because he thinks they are silly in a good way but Tom and I think it's a perfect name because they tend to make him extremely silly for the rest of the day!
The children's museum had a carousel outside that Garrett loved riding on. It was an old carousel where the grownup could just push it for it so spin. It was so cute when Garrett got on to ride the first time he asked me where the music was so I just started humming something and then he quickly tells me "Mommy that's ok not that one" Apparently my music was not the right fit for the carousel or it could have been that we both were slightly embarrassed since we had company around us at the carousel! I'm not real sure who was more embarrassed but at least we made a memory! :) Sadly I don't have a picture but hopefully I'll remember the fun we shared!
Here is my favorite picture of the boys so far! We were just killing some time in the hotel room waiting for daddy to come "home" for dinner.
Friday, April 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment