Sunday, June 5, 2011

Mornings in Rasey Town!

The mornings here in Rasey Town are pretty busy.  As soon as Garrett gets up and dressed he is ready to eat!  Our morning routine is...I wake up and get ready and then get Garrett up and ready while Tom gets ready for the day.  I start feeding Garrett his breakfast and Tom usually finishes it up or Garrett finishes just in time to enjoy watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse while he enjoys sitting in his "new" chair. 


I took these chairs out of my classroom for his birthday and I just never brought them back.  Garrett enjoys sitting in them while he drinks his drink or eats a snack.  He is so adorable! 

This past Friday was beach day for 2nd graders and Garrett saw me get my beach bag and towel out.  So I just got a beach towel for himself to sit out while he ate his second part of breakfast!  Yes you heard me...2nd breakfast.  This boy LOVES to eat.  I guess the packet of oatmeal, yogurt, and fruit isn't enough so a cup of cheerios are needed!  Look who wanted to join the beach party too!  I wonder why?  :) I think its the cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment