Tuesday, July 20, 2010
First Date!
Last Tuesday Garrett went on his first "date." I had to take Tom's car in to get a recall fixed in Richmond and met up with my friend Stephanie while Garrett had a date with her daughter Emma Grace. Stephanie and I enjoyed spending time together. After she picked us up at the dealership we went to the mall to walk around and window shop. Emma Grace and Garrett first enjoyed nap time in their strollers and then they both ate lunch and then it was play time! We got them out and put them on the floor in Macy's dressing room for them to kick around together. Check out the cute couple!
We then headed to our favorite store Target!!! On the way Garrett and Emma Grace had a great conversation...a crying match and then all of a sudden it stopped. When we got out to take them into Target they were both fast asleep. What a great first date! I look forward to watching them both grow up together! It's going to be a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment