Wednesday, July 7, 2010

going to the doctor!

Monday was Garrett's 2 month check up. Tom and I were anxious to see how much he had grown from last month. He is now 10lbs. 12oz. and 22 3/4 inches long. This appointment was a big one because he got his first round of shots. He got three shots and one oral immunization. He did pretty well with getting shots. I held his hand (not sure if that did anything for him, but it made me feel better) and whenever the nurse would start putting the medicine in his leg he would shift his thigh to the other side. After the shots were over I held him and he seemed to calm down pretty quickly. Here are a few pictures of Garrett at the doctors office.
This was before the shots :)

...waiting for Dr. Gagan to check him over...
...after the shots...



No comments:

Post a Comment