Friday, December 23, 2011

My little Red Wagon

The phrase "riding in my little red wagon" brings new meaning with this picture. 

Garrett got this little red wagon this summer from Tom's parents.  He had fun with it then but just recently he has really enjoyed this wagon.  He has been insisting almost every night after dinner to ride in his wagon and one of us pull him.  He is literally just a day away from not fitting in it anymore.  I had showed him how to sit in it cross-legged and he just got a kick out of us pulling him around the house.  I think the first night I pulled him around for about 20 min.  I was afraid I wouldn't be able to stand straight after that!  The next night we had Sebastian over for dinner and he just had to show Sebastian his "ride."  Thankfully Sebastian was willing to help pull Garrett around too!

No comments:

Post a Comment